Sunday, June 5, 2011

Summer Nights

The weather was perfect to eat outside tonight. We also decided to try an early crop of corn on the cob and it wasn't too bad. This was Harper's first time having corn on the cob. She watched us with carefully and finally picked hers up. She has had corn many times, but it is a different sensory experience on the cob.


She liked it! She was full of silly faces and smiles while eating it. Look at the picture below closely. That is not her top tooth showing. It is a piece of corn stuck to her top tooth.


I was enjoying the exploration from Harper, but in the background there was a small voice (who am I kidding - a LOUD voice) saying "Watch MEEEEE" and "Take a picture of MEEEEE!" I hear these words often. So often I might tune them out once in a while. After reviewing the pictures I realized that he was trying REALLY hard to get my attention.


No comments:

Holstein Family Blog Vistors

Visitor Counter