I think Baron truly believes that the lawn would not get mowed if it weren't for him helping papa. They do it together almost every time we visit. Papa will even do it two times in less than a week just to make Baron happy.
Friday, June 3, 2011
On the Farm
Since we were in Leavenworth for Memorial Day, we decided to extend our long weekend so we could spend time in Quincy.
I think Baron truly believes that the lawn would not get mowed if it weren't for him helping papa. They do it together almost every time we visit. Papa will even do it two times in less than a week just to make Baron happy.
While Baron helped Papa, Harper found a blue horse in the basement that she liked to ride!
We spent alot of time outside enjoying the weather while we were there. Nathan was working on a project for my parents in the yard so we were his directors/cheering squad/major distractions.
Baron was digging in the fresh dirt and finding new friends. We have worms all over because of the rain in Oregon City, but he was more interested in digging these worms out of the ground.
I never thought there would be a day when I felt sorry for a worm, but this was the day. Baron had to examine it from one end to the other. He carried them around and showed everyone.
Harper found a new favorite riding toy. She loves loud noises and power! It was no surpise that she liked the mini power wheels. Her brother, on the other hand, will not get within 5 feet of it. It makes me smile that I have a very cautious child and an adventurous one as well.
I wish this picture was more clear, but it shows how excited she was every time I would push the button to make it go.
I think Baron truly believes that the lawn would not get mowed if it weren't for him helping papa. They do it together almost every time we visit. Papa will even do it two times in less than a week just to make Baron happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment