Sunday, June 26, 2011

Our Anniversary

Our kids like to look at my wedding ring on a regular basis. I always say "this means that I am going to love your daddy forever and ever and ever and ever..." It is hard to believe that I made that promise 7 years ago. Even more difficult to believe that we have been together for over a decade! To celebrate we packed the kids up and headed to Cannon Beach for the day. The weather was perfect! The kids were in heaven. Baron was almost like a little puppy. He ran and ran and ran (any dog owners know this is exactly what a dog does at the beach). Here are a few of my favorite pictures.
This is what I feel like on a daily basis...trying to hold onto two kids, both running at different speeds and headed different directions. No wonder I am exhausted at the end of the day!



Like I mentioned earlier, Baron ran the entire time. His feet were in the air in the majority of the photos.

Harper loved the sand on her feet, but did not appreciate the wave that snuck up on her and Nate after I took this picture.
These next two pictures were snapped as in a split second. I was actually trying to capture a few of Harper touching the sand. Then in a flash her brother ran past and tripped. He lost his grip on the shovel as he tripped. Crash landing, but he didn't even notice.




Nate and Baron ran and ran and ran...


so we stopped for ice cream (a beach tradition) which is probably why they didn't nap on the way home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're really catching up on your blog-I'm jealous! Love all the pictures. The one at the beach and the kids tugging on you- so true Mothering little ones is one of the hardest but most rewarding jobs you will ever do!!
Also loved the frilly dress and the dump truck-hadn't thought to use a dump truck that way!!! Aunt Pam

Holstein Family Blog Vistors

Visitor Counter