Sunday, October 11, 2009

A beautiful fall day!

Baron looked like such a big boy sitting on his bike. He can only make it go backwards right now, but it won't be long until he learns how to cruise around on it.

The funniest part is that sitting on the bike gave Baron a false sense of security. Judging from the way he jumped up and down on the bike, I think he believes he is in his exersaucer. There was a diving catch after this picture was taken. Good thing I had the camera strap around my neck!
Not my best picture, but I love Baron's little smirk so I had to put it on. Now that I think about it - this is one of his "teething" faces (he has many of them and most of them are accompanied by sucking noises). I believe we'll see his third tooth any day because tonight when he took his medicine he left a little bit of blood on the syringe (TMI?).

Baron has mastered the word "da-da." Tonight while we were eating dinner Baron was saying "mmmmm" with every bite of applesauce. I thought this would be a good time to teach him to say "ma-ma." As soon as I said "ma-ma" Baron looked at me and said "da-da." I guess it wasn't the right time, but is sure gave Nate a good laugh (and me too)!

1 comment:

Ray and Karen Stobie said...

I love the little ride on did you get it at a garage sale?

His smile is so great, his little look is so precious.

Holstein Family Blog Vistors

Visitor Counter