Thursday, January 28, 2010

Now that I am 1...By Baron Holstein

I have been extremely busy since my birthday. I have a lot of responsibility now that I am 1!
I have to put about 5 miles on my truck everyday.
As you can see, it is hard work!
If mom needs to get something done, I can keep myself entertained.
I am not afraid to let people know how I really feel.
I also know how to take off my diaper if I need fresh air.
Some things don't change when you turn 1 though...I still love to play with my dad every chance that I get! Especially when he plays in the sensory table with me.

2 comments:

Ray and Karen Stobie said...

What is in the sensory table? It looks really cool.

Brian and Staci said...

LOVE THIS POST! So cute!

Holstein Family Blog Vistors

Visitor Counter