Happy 9 Months Harper! I am asking myself the question all parents ask - where has the time gone? You have grown so much. You are 2' 3.75" (56%) and 19 pounds (53%). Your personality is growing every single day. You are starting to stick up for yourself when your brother takes toys away from you. You let out one loud high pitch screech as if you are saying "NO!" You love to shake your head no especially when your dad whistles at you or makes kissing noises. All you want to do is stand so it is no wonder you are not crawling yet. If you are sitting you can stretch and reach further than any baby I have ever seen. In fact you go up on your ankles in this weird yoga-like pose while you stretch. If you do get onto your belly you get MAD! I keep trying to come up with ways to get you to stay on your stomach longer and the only place you like that position is in your bed. So I let you lay in your crib after nap or in the morning and chat, chat, chat hoping that you are on your tummy. I am not sure what you do in there, but you are never in the same position I leave you.
*Well I wrote this about 3 months ago. Since then Harper has had her first birthday and I am BEHIND on the blog. Readers - stick with me. I am going to attempt to catch up because we have been busy having fun these past three months!

No comments:
Post a Comment