Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Dress Up

While Baron napped today (and Harper obviously didn't), we played dress up. I was really just trying to figure out what clothes I needed to clear out of her closet. She is growing like a weed. It is almost time to pull out her 12 month size clothes. This dress was a 6 month and it was not buttoned in the back, but she still looked cute enough to share.


This one fit a little better. I rarely put her in dresses, but decided today that I like those chubby little legs so we are going to start wearing them more often...if it ever warms up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This girl should be a fashion model-she is Way Cute!
Hey try leggings with the dresses. It has been a chilly spring! She's smiling so much more and I love seeing her big brother helping her.
Love Aunt Pam

Holstein Family Blog Vistors

Visitor Counter