Sunday, April 24, 2011
Happy Easter!
I love church on Easter Sunday and all of the girls in their pretty dresses. Harper has an aunt and uncle with great taste. She was given this dress for Christmas and it fit for Easter! Thanks Carly and Tyler!
After church Baron helped me make deviled eggs for our lunch. He is very interested in helping in the kitchen so I am constently looking for ways to involve him.
Right before nap I realized I didn't have a picture of the two of them together. The Easter baskets were no longer in one place (just picture little toys and easter grass all over). The candy was already put away in hopes that it would be forgotten. So I just set them on the couch and tried to get a good pictures. It didn't really happen...after all it was nap time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment